Sunday, October 28, 2012

28/10/12

Hello! It's been a while again (I really need to get better at this). Since I last updated I've done quite a few things. The weekend after I updated I went the reunion where we played games some in side and some outside. It rained all of saturday so we spent half the day outside (I got soaked) :D and the other half inside playing cards. That night I taught everybody how to make s'mores (they loved them!). the next Wednesday I went to fort Eben-Emale (Not sure if I spelled that right) This was the first fort Germany invaded at the start of World War II. That Saturday I went to Namur with the Rotary and we learned about the Parliment of the Wallon part of Belgium. Afterwards we went on a tour of Namur by river where we ate lunch on a boat. The next Wednesday I did more with college stuff (It never seems to end) and that saturday I went shopping for Christmas presents with my friend Henna in Charleroi. (I also bought myself some new shoes and a watch. I needed a nicer pair of shoes and I really needed to know what time it was). This Wednesday I finished my essays for college (Finally) and after I got my first report card here. I got good comments from all my teachers but my grades weren't awesome. My lowest grad was a 5/20 (failing) and that was in physics. My highest grade was a 20/20 (English of course) Fortunatly I was only failing Physics, my other classes I passed (Barely). The grading is different here and everything is out of 20 and to fail you must drop below a 10. This weekend We went bowling (I won) :D  and today we celebrated my birthday (Its not till thursday) and for my dinner I had belgian fries and a steak (The steak isn't quite the same here but its still good) and for dessert we had a birthday souffle! :D and for my birthday present we are going to brussels on wednesday and my host partents are going to buy me something I pick out.

No comments:

Post a Comment